Dear Students! Log in to your account and check the Notice Board to download the February Class Test schedule and syllabus (G I – G XI). Students of G I, II & III should log in to the Student’s Account, click on ‘Online Exam’ and participate in a ‘Mock Test’ to practice the online exam procedure! Detailed description “How to take a test” is mentioned with the Notice!
- Welcome back to JISC after vacation! Regular classes of 2nd semester will start on July 18, 2022, Monday. Be present at the campus in proper uniform at 8 am (Play-PreK at their usual time). Report Cards will be handed over to you on the same day in the classroom. Exam papers will be shown to the guardians later.
- Participants of ‘Math Genie’ contest should be present at the campus at 9.45 am on May 14, Saturday in proper uniform. Bring your permit card, pen, pencil & crayon/pencil colors. No mobile phone, calculator (allowed for G IX-X) or smart watches will be allowed. **
- ** JISC will be closed on May 15, Sunday, on the occasion of Buddha Purnima. School will reopen on May 16, Monday. ** Participants of ‘Math Genie’ contest should be present at the campus at 9.45 am on May 14, Saturday in proper uniform. Bring pen, pencil & crayon/pencil colors. No mobile phone, calculator or smart watches will be allowed. **
- ** As the long Eid vacation ends, you all should pack your bags to get back to regular school days! Classes will resume on May 08, 2022, Sunday. Check the revised schedule, notice the few changes that are made. ** NB: Playgroup – PreK – KG classes will be conducted on 5 weekdays regularly from this Sunday onwards. **
- To participate in the ‘Math Genie’ contest, collect a ‘registration form’ from the office and submit on the due date.
Bur wemust ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit sed eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore