Guardians of the students of G VI to IX are requested to come and collect copies of assignments on Sunday between 9 am & 1 pm. Contact office for details.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a government-required task send from the Ministry of Education that all the students from G VI to IX are supposed to submit to ensure pass and promotion. Results will be made based on the performance of this task.
- Every week on Saturday and Sunday, between 9 am and 1 pm, a guardian of the student should come to the Academic Office to collect the copies of 2 assignments of the upcoming week, and submit the 2 assignments of the previous week at the same time.
- Students will solve the task by themselves, collect the answers from the textbook, not taking the help of any guide book or supporting materials. It will be strictly monitored while checking the papers.
- Use white A4 size paper and black ink to write the assignments. Keep 0.5-inch margin on 4 sides. Write on both sides of each paper except the cover page. Use a pencil to draw figures.
- During the assignment weeks, students will not receive any other web-based HW.
- Monthly Web-based Pop – Quiz will be taken in a regular pattern, based on the topics that will be given as assignments.
- An increased number of Live Classes will be taken where lessons based on assignment topics will be given. Check the notice board for the revised schedule.
- If you face any problem regarding the task or the procedure, contact the office immediately.
** Click on the following link for details: