Formal Complaints Procedure

If you become concerned in any way about your child’s education, it is important that in the first instance you discuss it with your child’s teacher or make an appointment with the Principal. It is helpful if you give a brief outline of your concerns when you make an appointment, so order to any relevant material can be prepared.

*** If you continue to be concerned, and neither the class teacher nor Principal is able to help, there is a procedure to inform a trustee.